Let's Chat...


Greetings...


Welcome...



Followers...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag from Kakak Degil

Glitter Graphics

This Whos, Whats, Whens & Wheres tag was passed to me by Kakak Degil not long ago (belum jadik pekasam kan Nonie ?) and I am more than happy to do it. So, here it goes...

Whos

- Who was the last person you talked to ?
Mr Dear (he is now laying down next to me)

- Who was your last kiss ?
my darling Putra

- Who knows the most about you ?
my sister Liza and my sister-in-law Nora

- Who can make you laugh no matter what ?
Zack and Codie

- Who can you always count on ?
it depends on the situation...

- Who has your heart ?
Mr Dear and my 3 stooges

- Who is or was your favorite teacher in school ?
my Ustazah, Pn Norhayati

- Who is your best friend ?
Mr Dear

- Who loves you
Mr Dear (wait..let me double check with him....) and my 3 stooges (they say it without fail every nite)

Whats

- What is your favorite song at the moment ?
don't have any

- What are you looking forward to ?
going back to Malaysia, next summer holiday

- What is your favorite colour ?
obviously pink (I know...even Natasha laughed at me when I told her)

- What website do you visit most ?
TV3's website

- What is your favorite smell ?
Mr Dear's after smoke smell (18sx !!!)

- What is your favorite movie ?
The Lake House

- What makes you mad ?
when my kitchen is messy

- What curse word do you use a lot ?
bodoh !

- What kind of phone do you have ?
Samsung U600

- What was the last song you listened to?
raya song (in my car)

Whens

- When was the last time you went to the Mall ?
this afternoon

- When did you talk to your crush last ?
I didn't get to talk to him

- When do or did you graduate ?
looooonng time ago

- When is the next time you'll do something fun ?
tomorrow

- When was the last time you ate or drank something ?
3 hours ago

- When is your birthday ?
7 October 1971

- When was the last time you went to the movies ?
2 months ago

- When is your parents birthday ?
Abah - 4 November and Mak - 28 October
Daddy - 12 July and Mommy - 15 July

- When were you in the car last ?
about 2 1/2 hours ago

- When will you be 21 ?
huhuhu...tak nak jawablah yang nie !

- When will you be taking your next vacation ?
December (Insyaallah...)

Wheres

- Where do you live ?
Den Haag, The Netherlands

- Where is the best place to be ?
in Mr Dear's heart and mind

- Where was your last vacation ?
Slagharen

- Where were you born ?
Ampang, Selangor

- Where is your best friend
sleeping next to me

- Where was the last place you were besides your own house ?
Voorburg

- Where do you think you'll be in 10 years ?
hhhmmm...a good question for Mr Dear !

- Where is your cell phone ?
in my handbag downstairs

- Where are your parents ?
my Abah mudah-mudahan disamping hambaNya yang mukmin and my Mak & PIL in Bangi & Subang Jaya respectively

-Where was your display picture taken ?
in Disneyland, Paris

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
The Hague, Netherlands
A devoted wife to a caring husband and a loving mother to 3 charming princesses and prince
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker



My Sweet Memories...

 
from comey_lote with ♥