Let's Chat...


Greetings...


Welcome...



Followers...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1 year older...or wiser ???

Glitter Graphics

Today is the day I was born 37 years ago. Thank you God, Abah & Mak for bringing me into this world. I am also grateful for my life, my health and prosperous years that I have had and nothing more I would wish but all that to continue for I really want to see my children grow up and become successful and hopefully along the way shed some of my tears of joy and happiness.
However, being surrounded by lovely people, I was not left empty handed on my birthday. To Mr Dear, my adorable children, my parents in law, my sisters, K.Jie, Shereen, Ida and all my friends, thank you for the gifts and best wishes. I truly appreciate the kind gestures and will cherish the valuables all my life.
from Mr Dear

from my 3 stooges

from Ida

from Body Shop

10 comments:

comey_lote said...

happy bufday achik..kih kih kih
hope you'd be both OLDER and wiser...miahahaha..nway, age only number isn't it?mana gambar make over?

comey_lote said...

hah..kalau dah grateful for ur life tu pepahamlah ye..ekekkee
eh mana hadiah/bunga org lain..bukan kak shareen kasi ke :-P

Mrs Mommy said...

Thank you Cik Da...yup ! age is only a number. Itulah, doa-doakan akak lagi dekat denganNya. Tak de lagi, K.Shereen bagi hari Sabtu nanti kot...hehe prasan org nak bagi hadiah ! tapi sebenarnya tak bagi pun takpe, wish tu pun dah lebih dari cukup

comey_lote said...

Samalah kita kak...nanti ida takkan minta lah hadiah dr akak...mengharap je..kih kih kih

Domestic CEO said...

happy belated bdayyy.. muahhhhhhh, that is from Johan to auntie illa...
ada bday party besar2an ka?

Mrs Mommy said...

Ida:
Kuang ajaq !!!

Nina :
Tq..Tq..Tq..mmmuuaaahhhh back to Johan ! birthday party cum open houseler tu !

Nad said...

Happy birthday Mrs Mommy!!

You look great at 37 ... very nice legs by the way hih hih hih

Mrs Mommy said...

Ada-ada jer you ni Nad...anyway, thank you for your wish and compliment hehe!

Anonymous said...

happy besday k.ilaaaa

x0x0

Mrs Mommy said...

Thank you Nonie !


About Me

My photo
The Hague, Netherlands
A devoted wife to a caring husband and a loving mother to 3 charming princesses and prince
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker



My Sweet Memories...

 
from comey_lote with ♥