Let's Chat...


Greetings...


Welcome...



Followers...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jalan-jalan pergi makan...

Glitter Graphics

I went out today with Ida on a quest to hunt for accessories for "10 penari cilik", who will be performing a Joget & Endang dance in the upcoming event organised by the Malaysian Embassy, which I will update at a later date. But for now, I want to share with uol some photos of what we had for lunch in the midst of our mission...


Nori - Japanese Restaurant
Budak kecik nie mana Mak dia pergi, dia mestilah ikut...


Salmon Tempura Bento Box for Moi



California Handroll for Ida (yg lagi 1 dia dah ngap !!!)



Green Tea for us


Vegetable Tempura


Ebi Tempura

4 comments:

MAK TEH said...

Hey I saw my name on the bloglist...I'm on cloud9.I really envy you-so much makan2..just look at those tempuras..ooo...how I drooled.khuda hafiz.kisses to your son n princesses.

Mrs Mommy said...

Hi Mak Teh, hope MT don't mind Ila link MT to blog Ila...Kat sini apa lagi we all blh buat selain makan dan makan dan makan...ntah bila nak stop makan pun tak tau ler..

comey_lote said...

Thanks kak Ila for the treat!!lain kali kita leh la gi makan situ...carlifornia roll dia sedapppp sangat!!

Mrs Mommy said...

boleh...that time I definitely want to try the handroll pulak!


About Me

My photo
The Hague, Netherlands
A devoted wife to a caring husband and a loving mother to 3 charming princesses and prince
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker



My Sweet Memories...

 
from comey_lote with ♥