Let's Chat...


Greetings...


Welcome...



Followers...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Natasha !

Glitter Graphics

Last week was a very busy week for me. Not only I had to do preparations for our open house, but I was also preparing for Natasha's birthday. Her birthday was on 10 October, 2000 and this year, it was on Friday. So, on Thursday night, I baked some muffins for her classmates and with the "help" of my 3 stooges, we decorated them with buttercreams and chocolate sprinkles. This year, Natasha chose a blue buttercreams. She's no longer pink's fan. She believed that pink is for little girl and she has now passed that stage.

To my dear Natasha...Daddy, Mommy, Alyiah & Aidan wish you Happy 8th Birthday. May you be blessed with good life, good health, good friends and the best in everything. We also wish you a year filled with the same joy you bring to us. No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be our little girl and we're so proud to have you as daughter.

4 comments:

Nad said...

Sedapnya nampak cup cakes tu ... cecah ngan teh ni sedap nih

Mrs Mommy said...

looks can be deceiving..hehehe

comey_lote said...

happy birthday Natasha, be a good girl ok...hugs n kisses, aunty ida

Mrs Mommy said...

Thx aunt Ida !


About Me

My photo
The Hague, Netherlands
A devoted wife to a caring husband and a loving mother to 3 charming princesses and prince
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker



My Sweet Memories...

 
from comey_lote with ♥