Let's Chat...


Greetings...


Welcome...



Followers...

Monday, October 27, 2008

Parcel from Malaysia

Glitter Graphics





3 days ago when I came home from my regular Friday badminton, I saw a note from the TNT post saying that they were there to deliver a package for me, but since I wasn't home, they left it with my neighbour. Wondering what it was and whom it was from, I went to collect it only to find out that it was from my younger brother from Malaysia !


The package was addressed to Natasha, Alyiah & Aidan and as soon as I put it down, I could see the box no more as it was surrounded by 3 little black heads...Lol. On top of the box, it says "baca Bismillahirrahmanirrahim sebelum buka" and, being the one that can read and understand what it means, Natasha told both her sister and brother of what to do. It's kinda funny when at first, they opened the box slowly while reciting Bismillah but once they saw the contents, they were energized and in no time the box was emptied. No words could describe their excitement at that moment...


Thank you Uncle Izam, Aunt. Nora, Ieman, Melissa & Ninie for the presents. We love and missed all of you and can't wait to see you next year when we return for our summer holiday...insyaallah...


(my camera rosak, so the video was taken using my hp sebab tu quality video teruk !)

2 comments:

Nad said...

Best kan dpt package from Malaysia ... jealous i ngan you selalu dpt package ... mcm I hmmm sedihnya uhuk uhukkkk.. kemut bebeno family gue nak anto something

Mrs Mommy said...

Tak delah selalu Nad, ini sebab birthday Natasha, sbb tu dorang hantar and sekaligus hantar utk yg lagi 2 budak tu jugak kalau tak nanti ada yang muncung !


About Me

My photo
The Hague, Netherlands
A devoted wife to a caring husband and a loving mother to 3 charming princesses and prince
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker



My Sweet Memories...

 
from comey_lote with ♥