Let's Chat...


Greetings...


Welcome...



Followers...

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Parcel from Malaysia

Glitter Graphics

Sometimes last week, I received :


from my Mom In Law from Malaysia. The box was packed with :



This was what I've been waiting for as the one I had was already "kapot" and I could not find one from here :


This is also something that you can never find here, a favorite "old time" snack for Mr Dear and my 3 stooges (Mr Dear eats his rice with this, ala ala serunding ayam)

These were also sent to us (buku kat sini mahal lah!!!) :

Thanks Mommy for the parcel ! The kids love their mini fan and prince & princessess books. For your info, one packet of the MAMEE was already gone hehe...

4 comments:

A m m i said...

bestnye dapat jajan dari mesia...

kite kalau dapat parcel..rasa mcm xnak bukak je..biar seminggu parcel tu duduk atas meja..kawan ofis kata ..prangai jakun mcm x penah dapat parcel hahahha

Nad said...

You are so damn lucky keep receiving parcel, bagus betul lar your family .. jeles gue

comey_lote said...

wahhh maggi pun ada!!

Mrs Mommy said...

Sheila :
Kalau ikutkan memang K.Ila pun tak nak bukak, tapi K.Ila dah tahu apa isinya pas tu tak sabar nak pakai dah...terpaksa lah bukak !

Anor :
Ala Nad, parcel nie memang I yg minta tolong My MIL carikan dan hantar ke sini, sebab tak dapat nak cari semua barang tu kat sini...

Comey Lote :
Hehe..itu wajib !

 
from comey_lote with ♥